TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TICKET
THIS TICKET IS A REVOCABLE LICENSE. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
USER ACCEPTS RISK OF INJURY.
All persons, regardless of age must have a ticket for admittance. Event dates and times are subject to change. Villanova University reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person engaging in disorderly conduct. The holder of this ticket (i) voluntarily assumes all risks, incidental to the event for which this ticket is issued and (ii) agrees to comply with the Villanova University Event Terms and Conditions, which are posted in the Facility and on the Web at www.villanova.cstv.com/tickets/TicketTerms and hereby incorporated as if fully set forth here.
TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to all ticket holders, event attendees and other visitors to Villanova University event facilities.
1. Villanova University ("Management") grants to the individual ("Holder") who uses a ticket purchased from Management or its agent a limited license to attend the particular event ("Event") at the place ("Facility" or "Premises") on the date and at the time (subject to change) listed on the front of the ticket, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2. Purchase or use of the ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Ticket.
3. HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS INCIDENT TO THE EVENT OR HOLDER'S ATTENDANCE AT THE EVENT, INCLUDING THE RISK OF LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED PROPERTY OR PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH.
4. Management may revoke this license and eject or refuse entry to Holder for intoxication, violation of Facility rules, illegal activity, misconduct, failure to comply with any security measures, or other violation of these Terms and Conditions or Management policies or direction.
5. Each person (except one child under the age of three (3) years who accompanies a Holder) must have a ticket to enter the Facility.
6. Access to the Facility by any person other than the original purchaser of the ticket may be denied.
7. If access is denied, no refund of the ticket price will be due.
8. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be permitted. Without limiting the foregoing, no refunds or exchanges will be granted for inclement weather if the Event is played on the scheduled date. Tickets reported as lost or stolen may not be honored and may not be replaced and the purchase price may not be refunded.
9. No persons leaving the Facility will be readmitted.
10. Holders who hold a handicapped seating-designated ticket must (i) be physically challenged or (ii) be a designated companion accompanying a physically challenged Holder.
11. Holder may not bring onto Premises any of the following: weapons, controlled substances, laser pointers, irritants (e.g. artificial noisemakers), video cameras, audio recording devices, animals (excepting only seeing eye dogs), strobe lights, food, or alcoholic or other beverages or beverage holders (excepting only necessary baby bottles, unopened soft-sided single serve containers or empty plastic sports bottles).
12. Management reserves the right to limit backpacks, large bags and similar items. Holder consents to reasonable search of the Holder's person and all items being brought onto the Premises.
13. Promotional items (e.g. shakers, cups, flags, etc.) with commercial slogans or identification also are prohibited, unless provided by Management. No Holder may bring any signs, flags or banners of any size onto the Premises, or display such in the Facility.
14. Holder agrees not to take any action, or cause others to take any action, which would infringe upon the rights of other occupants of the Facility or Management or viewers or listeners of broadcast or Webcast events.
15. Holder shall not transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, picture or reproduction (whether text, data, or visual) of the Event in any media now or hereafter existing. Use of the descriptions, accounts, photographs, films, audio or video recordings, or drawings of or relating to the Event taken, made, created, or compiled by the Holder (collectively, "Recorded Materials") is limited to personal household use. Any other use or attempted use by Holder of Recorded Materials, including any distribution of Recorded Materials to third parties is expressly prohibited. For the avoidance of doubt, Recorded Materials may not be posted to a Website, transmitted over the Internet, or exploited by Holder for any commercial purpose.
16. Holder expressly grants and assigns Holder's irrevocable permission to Management to use Holder's image, voice or likeness in connection with any live or recorded transmission or reproduction of the Event in any media now or hereafter existing in connection with all or part of the Event or related events, for any purpose whatsoever, including the commercial purposes of Management, its sponsors, licensees, advertisers and broadcasters.
17. Holder may not solicit contributions or distribute literature on the Premises.
18. Unless specifically authorized in writing by Management, the ticket may not be offered in a commercial promotion or as a prize in a sweepstakes or contest.
19. The ticket may not be sold above face value. Persons caught selling or reselling a ticket in violation of any applicable city, county or state regulations, ordinances or laws are subject to arrest and prosecution and forfeiture of any sale proceeds.
20. Breach by Holder of any of these Terms and Conditions of Ticket may result in legal action against Holder.
21. Holder agrees that any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to the purchase or use of the ticket or attendance at the Event shall be submitted to binding arbitration in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and that such arbitration shall not be consolidated with any other arbitration.
22. In no event shall Holder be entitled to damages in excess of the face value of the ticket for improper refusal of admission to or ejection from or temporary restraint while on the Premises.