Ithan Garage (I-1) is now open for use. The garage features five levels of parking, designated ADA spots on each level, elevators, multiple stairwells, and emergency phones and surveillance cameras.
Men's basketball season ticket holders with I-1 parking passes will now park in this new garage during campus home games.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION for Men's Basketball I-1 Parking Pass Holders:
- Main Lot is closed for parking.
- Traffic heading eastbound on Lancaster Avenue (i.e. coming from Rt. 476) will enter the garage via St. Thomas Way and proceed along a driveway at the rear of Main Lot and across Ithan Avenue. Eastbound traffic on Lancaster Avenue will not be allowed to turn right onto South Ithan Avenue.
- Traffic heading westbound on Lancaster Avenue (i.e. toward Rt. 476) will access the garage by turning left onto a driveway that runs along Pike Field. Westbound traffic on Lancaster Avenue will not be allowed to turn left onto South Ithan Avenue.
- Exiting traffic post-game will follow these routes in reverse
- On game days the message boards stationed on Lancaster Avenue east and west of campus will feature updated parking information, and event staff and police will be on hand to assist with traffic flow before and after games.
Season Ticket Holder Parking
Beginning this season, each Men's Basketball season ticket account will be assigned one parking pass for a specific parking area on campus. Parking areas are assigned based upon Pavilion seating location. Please note that while parking areas have been assigned, parking on campus is limited and also must serve other University needs. Every effort has been made to create a Men's Basketball parking plan that accommodates those attending the game as well as those coming to campus for other reasons, including classes, performances and lectures. Season ticket holders are encouraged to arrive early for games, particularly those that take place on weeknights when classes are in session. Should your designated parking area be full when you arrive, you will be directed to the next available spot.
Additional Game Day Parking Options
Parking for those without a parking pass will be available on campus in lots along Lancaster and Ithan Avenues at a cost of $10/game. In addition, free offsite parking and shuttle service for each Pavilion home game is available at Radnor Financial Center located near the intersection of Lancaster Avenue and North Radnor Chester Road. This offsite location just two miles from The Pavilion features easy highway access and multiple pre-and post-game dining options. Villanova event staff will direct game attendees to park in designated areas.Campus Parking Map ADA Parking
As in past years, ADA parking continues to be available behind The Pavilion in A-2 and across Ithan Avenue in M-1. Game day signage and event staff will direct those with officially issued handicapped plates, placards or hang tags.
For more information on campus parking changes, visit www.villanova.edu/parking.