Villanova University Athletics Ticket Office
800 East Lancaster Avenue
Jake Nevin Fieldhouse
Villanova, Pa. 19085
Fax number: 610-519-7972
Office Hours: Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
|Football||Ticket Information||Schedule||Seating Chart|
|Parents Weekend Ticket Information||Ticket Information||Schedule||Seating Chart|
|Men's Basketball||Ticket Information||Schedule||Seating Chart|
|Men's Basketball Wait List||Ticket Information||Schedule||Seating Chart|
|Women's Basketball||Ticket Information||Schedule||Seating Chart|
|Men's Lacrosse||Ticket Information||Schedule||Seating Chart|
Ticket Terms and Conditions
- All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
- All persons over the age of two (2) must have a ticket for admission to Villanova University Football, Men's Basketball, and Women's Basketball games.
- All Villanova University students must present their Wildcard upon entering a Villanova Athletics event.
- No outside food or beverages allowed in facilities
- Stadium Safety Procedures
- Duplicate Ticket Policy
- Ticket Terms
All Villanova students may enter Football, Women's Basketball, and Men's Lacrosse games for free by showing their Wildcard at the appropriate student entrance.
Information regarding the Men's Basketball Online Ticket Lottery is sent to students via email. Students should check their email regularly for any updates on the ticket lottery.
Please remember that student tickets are solely for the use of Villanova students and that valid Villanova ID must be presented with the student game ticket for admission to the game. Students whom have been ticketed must swipe their Wildcard at the appropriate student entrance at the Pavilion to enter home games or pick up a paper ticket with their student ID at the Ticket Office in Jake Nevin Field House prior to events at the Wells Fargo Center. Thank you.