The majority of the 2017-2018 Men's Basketball home games will be played at the Wells Fargo Center.
Secure your season tickets for the 2017-18 season now!
For premium seating information at Wells Fargo Center, please call 610-519-6700 or email PremiumSeating@villanova.edu
Neutral Site Home Games
November 11 vs. Lafayette (Doubleheader with Women's vs. Lehigh)
PPL CENTER, Allentown
To purchase tickets, click here.
December 22nd vs. Hofstra
Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
To purchase tickets, click here.
For questions, please call 610-519-4100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to reserve your tickets.Wells Fargo Center Ticket Pricing Map
Wells Fargo Center FAQs1. How does the seat selection process for the upcoming season at the Wells Fargo Center impact my future seating opportunities in the Finneran Pavilion?
- The information outlined below is specific to the seating process for the 2017-18 Men's Basketball season at the Wells Fargo Center. Information regarding the Finneran Pavilion seating process will be shared in September 2017.
- Villanova Athletics wants to provide season ticket holders and fans the most freedom in selecting their seats by allowing them to pick their location based on their own personal preferences and budget. Therefore, Villanova Athletics cannot guarantee fans the exact same seats as in past years, but we will do the best we can to accommodate your requests.
- Yes. 2017-18 season ticket holders will be given priority over non-season ticket holders through the Finneran Pavilion seating process.
- All Men's Basketball wait list members are encouraged to become season ticket holders for the upcoming season. Due to the seating capacity of the Wells Fargo Center, there will not be a 2017-18 Men's Basketball season ticket wait list, and 2017-18 season ticket holders will be given priority over non-season ticket holders through the Finneran Pavilion seating process. Further details about this process will be provided in September.
- Yes, there is a limit of ten (10) season tickets per account.
- Season ticket holders will have access to select their seats in sequential order based on 2016-17 Pavilion seat locations and the accompanying per-seat donation.
- The aforementioned seat selection process is specific to the 2017-18 season at the Wells Fargo Center only. The process for Villanova fans to secure season tickets for the 2018-19 season and beyond at the Finneran Pavilion is still being finalized and will be communicated in September.
- Men's Basketball wait list members who have placed a season ticket deposit will have access to select their seats in order of their position on the wait list, and in advance of any deposit holders who were not on the wait list. All other deposit holders will have access to select their seats in sequential order based on the time of the season ticket deposit transaction.
- Each season ticket holder or deposit holder will have a specific time to log in and select seats for the 2017-18 season at the Wells Fargo Center. For parties looking to sit together, Villanova Athletics recommends that each member log in during the latest assigned seat selection time amongst their group and select their seats at that time.
- No, parking is not included with the ticket package. However, if you purchase a season ticket package, you will have the opportunity to purchase a full-season parking pass at a discounted rate.
- Season ticket holders who purchase a season parking pass will park in the C Lot located on Broad Street.
- There will be no additional taxes on your purchase. However, consistent with past seasons, there will be a $25 processing and handling fee per account.
- Information regarding smaller game packages and single-game tickets will be announced at a later date. However, the best way to secure tickets to the highest-demand Villanova basketball games, and maintain priority to seating at the Finneran Pavilion, is by purchasing season tickets for the 2017-18 season at the Wells Fargo Center.
- Villanova Athletics anticipates that the full schedule will be released in early September and will be shared as soon as it is available.
- The full scheduled for the 2017-18 season is still being finalized. The goal is to host as many of home games at the Wells Fargo Center as possible. In the event of a scheduling conflict, when a game could not be hosted at the Wells Fargo Center, Villanova Athletics would consider all possible regional venues.
- Yes. Consistent with past years, full-time undergraduate students will be eligible to enter a specific student lottery for complimentary tickets on a single-game basis.
- The student sections will be located along both baselines in Sections 118-121 and Sections 106-108.
- Villanova Athletics encourages you to enlist the help of a family member or friend to help you complete this seat selection process at your designated time. As always, the ticketing staff will be available to assist you throughout this process and to answer any questions that you may have.
- You will be able to select your seat through the completion of the season ticket seat selection process on Thursday, August 31. If you forget or are unable to select your seats during your assigned time frame, you will still have the option to select from the best available remaining inventory by contacting the Villanova Ticket Office at 610-519- 4100 or by emailing email@example.com.