|Men's Basketball 2015-16|
VILLANOVA MEN'S BASKETBALL AT THE PAVILION - SOLD OUT FOR SEASON!
Villanova Men's Basketball tickets at The Pavilion are sold out on a season ticket basis. Please click here if you would like to be added to the season ticket wait list. There is a $50 annual donation requirement, with a renewal period that begins in June.
New for the 2015-16 season
The Villanova Athletic ticket office will be releasing a limited number of single game tickets for games played at the Pavilion. Ticket availability will be based on unused visiting team tickets, tickets returned by season ticket holders, and unclaimed student tickets during university breaks. These tickets, if available, will be sold online only at villanova.com/tickets beginning at 5 p.m. on each of the on-sale dates listed below.
|Opponent (Date)||On-sale Date|
|La Salle (12/13)||Friday, December 4|
|Delaware (12/22)||Friday, December 11|
|Penn. (12/28)||Friday, December 18|
|Xavier (12/31)||Friday, December 18|
|Seton Hall (1/6)||Wednesday, December 30|
|Marquette (1/13)||Friday, January 8|
|Creighton (2/3)||Friday, January 29|
|Butler (2/20)||Friday, February 12|
|DePaul (3/1)||Friday, February 19|
Villanova Men's Basketball Ticket Return FAQ
Villanova season ticket holders may now return unused Pavilion tickets back to Villanova Athletics prior to the game. Returned tickets support the athletic department by giving us an opportunity to resell or provide tickets for community groups while filling seats with other Villanova fans.
What is the deadline to return tickets to Villanova Athletics?
Ticket returns can be turned back up to 48 hours prior to game time.
What type of season tickets may I return to Villanova Athletics?
Currently you may only return tickets for the Pavilion games.
Will I get a refund or donation credit?
There will be NO donation credit or refunds given for tickets returned to Villanova.
Where can I return tickets?
Online at www.villanova.com
How Do I Return a Ticket Online?
1) Click Here to Return Tickets
2) Sign into your account
- If you have used the online ticket office before, input your information under RETURNING ONLINE CUSTOMER
- If you have not used the online ticket office before click on "Link Your Account" - you will need your Customer Number and PIN (if needed contact the ticket office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-519-4100)
3) Once signed in, click My Account and Manage My Account then "Transfer/ Return Tickets"
4) Click the RETURN link below the game you wish to return
5) Check one box for each individual seat you wish to return to Villanova Athletics
6) Click SUBMIT
7) You will be asked to confirm your request on the following page
8) You will receive an email confirmation stating that the Ticket Return was successful
9) Please destroy the original ticket(s) as their barcode has been deactivated