|2014-2015 Men's Basketball Ticket Information|
NCAA Tournament Information
NCAA Ticket Request Survey:
- Men's Basketball Season ticket holders and wait list members were emailed an NCAA Tournament Request Survey on February 25th
- The survey submission deadline is March 13th
- Villanova will only receive tickets to the NCAA Tournament site in which they are selected to play
- To qualify for NCAA postseason tickets you must have donated $500 or greater to the Villanova Athletic Fund since June 1st 2014
- Villanova Men's Basketball season ticket seat donations qualify towards the $500 donation requirement
- The NCAA Selection show is on March 15th
- If tickets are available, a representative from the Villanova ticket office will contact interested buyers starting Monday March 16th
- Villanova only receives tickets for the Tournament site in which they are selected to play.
- Students will have the opportunity to purchase tickets for NCAA Tournament games
- Students will receive an email from SGA in early March explaining the process
NCAA Tournament Information
Does my Season Ticket Seat Donation count toward the Postseason Ticket Program?
Yes, your Season Ticket Seat Donation will count toward the Postseason Ticket Program. If your seat donation is less than the $500 minimum, the difference would have to be donated to the Villanova Athletic Fund.
I already donate to the Villanova Athletic Fund. Does that count toward the Postseason Ticket Program?
Yes. Any monetary contributions to the Villanova Athletic Fund (i.e. golf outings, auction purchases, seat donations, gifts to specific sports) after June 1, 2014 count toward the Postseason Ticket Program.
What will the Postseason Ticket Program be used for?
Funds secured through the Postseason Ticket Program will be used to support the 24 varsity sports and approximately 550 student-athletes at Villanova University. Specifically, these funds will be used for athletic scholarships, facility upgrades, support personnel, and services for student-athletes.
Is the Postseason Ticket Program considered tax deductible?
Yes, to the extent that the law will allow.
Do other BIG EAST universities have Postseason Ticket Programs?
Yes. There are various versions of this program at other BIG EAST Conference institutions.
Does my gift carry over each year?
No. Donations are not cumulative. Participation in the Postseason Ticket Program will be required each season for those who wish to be eligible to purchase tickets for that season's BIG EAST Tournament or NCAA Tournament.
Does participating in the Postseason Ticket Program have any influence on the likelihood that I will have the opportunity to purchase NCAA Tournament tickets?
Yes. Your total annual giving to the Villanova Athletic Fund will be considered when reviewing requests to purchase NCAA Tournament tickets.
How may I obtain additional information regarding my Villanova Athletic Fund status?
Call the Villanova Athletic Fund toll-free at 1-877-434-1500.
Villanova Men's Basketball Ticket Return FAQ
Villanova season ticket holders may now return unused Pavilion tickets back to Villanova Athletics prior to the game. Returned tickets support the athletic department by giving us an opportunity to resell or provide tickets for community groups while filling seats with other Villanova fans.
What is the deadline to return tickets to Villanova Athletics?
Ticket returns can be turned back up to 48 hours prior to game time.
What type of season tickets may I return to Villanova Athletics?
Currently you may only return tickets for the Pavilion games.
Will I get a refund or donation credit?
There will be NO donation credit or refunds given for tickets returned to Villanova
Where can I return tickets?
Online at www.villanova.com
How Do I Return a Ticket Online?
2) Sign into your account
· If you have used the online ticket office before, input your information under RETURNING ONLINE CUSTOMER
· If you have not used the online ticket office before click on "Link Your Account" - you will need your Customer Number and PIN (if needed contact the ticket office at email@example.com or 610-519-4100)
3) Once signed in, click My Account and Manage My Account then "Transfer/ Return Tickets"
4) Click the RETURN link below the game you wish to return
5) Check one box for each individual seat you wish to return to Villanova Athletics
6) Click SUBMIT
7) You will be asked to confirm your request on the following page
8) You will receive an email confirmation stating that the Ticket Return was successful
9) Please destroy the original ticket(s) as their barcode has been deactivated