|2014-2015 Men's Basketball Ticket Information|
VILLANOVA MEN'S BASKETBALL AT THE PAVILION - SOLD OUT FOR SEASON!
Villanova Men's Basketball tickets at The Pavilion are sold out on a season ticket basis. Please click here if you would like to be placed on the season ticket waiting list.
HOWEVER...YOU CAN SEE THE WILDCATS PLAY THIS SEASON AT THE WELLS FARGO CENTER!
This year Villanova Men's Basketball will play five (5) home games at the Wells Fargo Center plus an exhibition game:
Sunday, November 9 vs. Nyack - Exhibition
Sunday, November 30 vs. Delaware
Saturday, December 20 vs. Syracuse
Wednesday, February 4 vs. Marquette
Saturday, February 7 vs. Georgetown
Saturday, March 7 vs. St. John's
The best way to catch all the action in South Philly is by purchasing the Wells Fargo Center Package. It's the best way to be assured to get a great seat at these great games.
Wells Fargo Center Package Prices: (includes 5 games at a discounted price)
Lower Package - $200
Endzone Package - $150
Upper Package - $100
Individual Game Tickets:
Lower Premium - $45 ($55-Syracuse)
Lower Endzone - $30 ($45-Syracuse)
Club - $45
Upper - $30
Upper Endzone - $20 ($20-Syracuse)
This 5-game package and individual game tickets will be available through ComcastTix (1-800-298-4200 or www.comcasttix.com).
Villanova Men's Basketball Ticket Return FAQ
Villanova season ticket holders may now return unused Pavilion tickets back to Villanova Athletics prior to the game. Returned tickets support the athletic department by giving us an opportunity to resell or provide tickets for community groups while filling seats with other Villanova fans.
What is the deadline to return tickets to Villanova Athletics?
Ticket returns can be turned back up to 48 hours prior to game time.
What type of season tickets may I return to Villanova Athletics?
Currently you may only return tickets for the Pavilion games.
Will I get a refund or donation credit?
There will be NO donation credit or refunds given for tickets returned to Villanova
Where can I return tickets?
Online at www.villanova.com
How Do I Return a Ticket Online?
2) Sign into your account
· If you have used the online ticket office before, input your information under RETURNING ONLINE CUSTOMER
· If you have not used the online ticket office before click on "Link Your Account" - you will need your Customer Number and PIN (if needed contact the ticket office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-519-4100)
3) Once signed in, click My Account and Manage My Account then "Transfer/ Return Tickets"
4) Click the RETURN link below the game you wish to return
5) Check one box for each individual seat you wish to return to Villanova Athletics
6) Click SUBMIT
7) You will be asked to confirm your request on the following page
8) You will receive an email confirmation stating that the Ticket Return was successful
9) Please destroy the original ticket(s) as their barcode has been deactivated