DUPLICATE TICKET POLICY
- Duplicate tickets may be requested due to the following situations which include but are not limited to: tickets not received in the mail from the Villanova Ticket Office, tickets which are lost, stolen, washed, destroyed or lost via 3rd party mailing.
- Duplicates may only be requested by the original account holder in person or IN WRITING via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to (610) 519-7972. When making the request, the original account holder may give one alternate pick up name if necessary. NOTE: Our e-mail account and fax machine are not closely monitored on game day. If duplicates are not requested prior to game day, the original account holder must come, in person, to the Villanova Box Office. Our ticket windows are open at least 2 hours prior to kickoff.
- Requests will be accepted starting 4 days prior to the athletic event. Duplicate requests could take up to 48 hours to be filled, but a specific pick up time will be given upon the receipt of the duplicate request.
- Duplicate tickets are never mailed. Duplicates may be picked up at the Villanova Ticket Office or the Stadium Will Call on game days.
- If a full season ticket package has not been received in the mail from the Villanova Ticket Office four days prior to the first game, we will create duplicates only for the first game of the package. If the full package is still not received by four days prior to the second game, duplicates will be created for the remaining games in the season ticket package.
Away game duplicates
- Reference the above duplicate ticket policy. If duplicates are needed for away game tickets purchased thru the Villanova Ticket Office the request must be made thru the Villanova Ticket Office by the original account holder in person or in writing. Duplicate requests will be accepted prior to game day during normal business hours.