Villanova Football Helmet Giveaway
November 8, 2013 - November 22, 2013
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID OUTSIDE THE U.S. AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Villanova Football Helmet Giveaway (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to entrants who are legal U.S. residents of 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The following persons are not eligible to enter or win: employees of Villanova University Athletics ("Sponsor") and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the households, whether or not related, of each of the above. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes will commence on Friday, November 8, 2013 upon posting of the Official Rules and end on Friday, November 22, 2013 at 11 :59:59 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"). To enter, follow the directions provided to complete the online entry form at http://villanovavip.fan-one.com/webApp/villanovaContestForm and submit electronically. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON, PER EMAIL ADDRESS, PER DAY. For the purposes of these Official Rules, a "day" will start at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and end at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Sponsor's computer shall be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Sweepstakes. You must supply a valid email address to participate. If the email address supplied is not valid, your entry will be void. If an entrant uses the same, different or multiple email addresses to obtain more than one (1) entry per day, all such entries will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries generated by any other means which subvert the entry process will be void.
3. DRAWING: Entries must be received no later than 11 :59:59 p.m. ET on Thursday, October 10, 2013, to be eligible for the drawing. One (1) potential winner will be drawn at random on or about Friday, October 11 , 2013 from among all eligible entries received. Sponsor reserves the right to delay the drawing. Potential winner will be notified via email and/or telephone (in Sponsor's discretion). Potential winner must respond to email or voicemail notification within 24 hours, or he/she will forfeit the prize and, at Sponsor's sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner will be drawn at random from among all remaining eligible entries. Potential winner and any guests will be required to execute and return, prior to and as a condition of receiving the prize, an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, except where prohibited by law, a publicity release. Potential winner must return such releases within one (1) day of date of issuance. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will cause prize to be forfeited and, at Sponsor's sole discretion and time permitting, awarded to an alternate potential winner to be drawn at random from among all remain ing eligible entries. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. If (i) potential winner does not respond to prize notification within the timeframe stated, (ii) the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, (iii) potential winner declines his or her prize, (iv) potential winner fails to return all required documents within the timeframe stated or (v) potential winner is unable to attend the event on the date specified, it will result in prize forfeiture and the disqualification of such potential winner and, at Sponsor's sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
4. DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE(S): One (1) Prize: Winner will receive four (1) autographed Villanova football helmet by Head Coach Andy Talley PA (Approximate Retail Value: $385). Prize is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, or any other change by any company or person providing any element of the prize due to reasons beyond Sponsor's control, and is not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. Date and/or time of event are subject to change. Event is subject to cancellation. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon and by applicable issuer. Prize is not transferable, and no substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed, except by Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable or greater retail value, at its sole discretion. All costs and expenses not stated herein as being provided in connection with the redemption, receipt and/or use of the prize are the responsibility of winner, including, but not limited to, ground transportation, accommodations and meals, and all federal, state and local taxes. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion. No extension of event dates will be granted, except at Sponsor's sole discretion.
5. ADDITIONAL TERMS: By entering, entrants agree to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, education, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, illegible, undelivered or garbled entries or email; or for entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections, including Internet Service Provider (ISP), Web-server, network, cable, server, satellite, phone-line connections or miscommunications, or other electronic malfunctions, computer or telephone, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, or garbled or jumbled transmissions. Released Parties are not responsible for any other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize, the cancellation or postponement of any event, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the web site or for any travel related delays or cancellations. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes, in Sponsor's sole opinion, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation or play of the Sweepstakes, and, in the event of termination, select the winner from all non-suspect, eligible entries received prior to action taken. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. WINNER'S LIST: For the name of the winner (available November 25, 2013), send a self-addressed envelope to: Villanova Football Helmet Sweepstakes c/o Athletics Marketing, Jake Nevin Field House, Villanova University, 800 Lancaster Avenue, Villanova, Pa 19085.
7. PUBLICITY: Winner acknowledges and agrees that as a condition of winning, if legally permissible, Sponsor and its designees have the right to use his/her name, likeness, photograph, voice, city and state of residence and prize information for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, authorization, remuneration or notification.
8. TAXES: All applicable local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of winner.
9. LIABILITY: Entrants, by participating, agree that Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective agents, employees, directors and officers (collectively, "Released Parties"), will have no liability whatsoever for and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, includ ing death, to persons, or property incurred in connection with or resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession or use/misuse Of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or participating in this Sweepstakes.
10. The decisions of Sponsor will be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any and all printing, typographical or mechanical errors.
11. SPONSOR: Villanova University Athletics, Villanova University, 800 Lancaster Avenue, Villanova, PA 19085.