Villanova, Pa. -
Villanova Season Ticket Holders:
We hope you are excited as we are for our season opener this Friday night. At this point all season ticket accounts should have received their ticket packages via UPS. For any account that need to make a payment or have not yet received their tickets, please contact the Villanova Ticket Office at 610-519-4100 or 610-519-6700 to speak with a ticketing representative.
Any account with an outstanding balance can still call in and pay today or tomorrow, and we can arrange to have your tickets available for pick up at the Wells Fargo Center Box Office on Friday (11/10) before the first game against Columbia (tip-off is 8:30pm).
With the season set to tip off on Friday we also wanted to take some time to provide a few updates as it relates to Villanova Home Games at the Wells Fargo Center:
Main Box Office Location – The Wells Fargo Center Box Office is located on the Broad Street side of the building.
Transferring unused tickets to family and friends is now easier than ever! Eliminate the need to meet face-to-face or stand in Will Call lines before the event to drop off or pick up extra tickets. Simply access your account online and transfer your tickets to any valid email address. The recipient will then receive an email notifying them of the transfer, and will instantly receive tickets that they can print at home. It's that easy, and it's free!
- Log in to your account by clicking HERE
- Under My Tickets, select “Transfer”
- Choose the event you would like to transfer
- Fill in the recipient’s delivery information
- Confirm ticket transfer
Making a payment at the Box Office or Buying Extra Tickets on Game Day:
- Credit Card Payment – We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover. Credit card purchases require two forms of identification, and the card holder must be present to the make the purchase.
- Cash Payment- We accept Cash payments on gameday
- Personal checks and money orders are NOT accepted
- Facility fees and order fees ARE applied to ticket purchases made at the Main Box Office.
For information regarding accessible seating, please visit our Accessibility Information page or call 215-389-9571.
Will Call windows are located at the Main Box Office.
Season Ticket Holders who purchased a pre-paid parking pass will be directed to park in Lot C.
Gates Open 60 Minutes prior to tip off
We look forward to another exciting Villanova Basketball season and having you, Nova Nation, cheering on the Wildcats!