Who is a Booster?
A booster is an individual, independent agency, corporate entity
(e.g., apparel or equipment manufacturer) or any other organization who is or has:
- A member of an organization promoting Villanova University's athletics program (e.g., Villanova University Alumni Association)
- Donated to the athletics department, a Villanova University team, or to a booster organization
- Assisting or assisted in the recruitment of a prospective student-athletes
- A current or former season ticket holder
- A former Villanova student-athlete
- Promoting or promoted Villanova Athletics in any way
Once you have obtained BOOSTER status, you retain this identity indefinitely.