The Villanova Compliance Office reviews all donation requests to ensure that all donations are permissible under NCAA, Conference, and Institutional rules. All requests are reviewed through the online DonationXChange program.
- If you are interested in requesting a donation from Villanova University athletics, please go to Donation XChange and complete the online form
- Unfortunately, we are unable to provide donations to high school groups and non-scholastic men's basketball teams (e.g., AAU, CYO).
The Villanova Compliance Office reviews all appearance requests to ensure that all appearances are permissible under NCAA, Conference, and Institutional rules. Such requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to have student-athletes present for your charitable event, please contact Villanova's Office of Athletics Compliance. All appearances must be approved in advance of the event.
Please be aware that, use of a student-athlete's name, picture or appearance to support any activity requires the signature of the student-athlete and the authorized representative of the event on a release statement. In addition, the following requirements must be met:
- You MUST receive approval from Villanova's Compliance Office PRIOR to a student-athlete participating in any promotional activity.
- Student-athletes MAY NOT receive any compensation or expenses other an actual expenses incurred from attending the event (e.g., meals and transportation).
- Student-athletes MAY NOT miss classes due to the appearance or promotional activity.
- Student-athletes CANNOT endorse commercial products or services. If a student-athlete's name or picture appears on a commercial product without the student-athlete's knowledge or permission, the student-athlete and the institution are required to take steps to stop such activity in order to retain the student-athletes eligibility.