DONATION REQUEST SYSTEM
Promotional Activity General Policies
Donation Request Form must be completed by the person/organization seeking the donation item. Only ONE item per donation request per event will be fulfilled. Any donation requests received will be processed at the discretion of the Athletic Department. This form includes Guidelines for Autographed Items and the NCAA Bylaws Regarding Promotional Activities. Comments/Questions please contact Marketing/Promotions Assistant at email@example.com.
Charitable Events Form (PDF) This form is only for organizations with requests pertaining to Villanova Athletic home events. Charitable organizations looking to fundraise at an event or have a live event tie-in. For example: Pink Outs, Coaches vs. Cancer, Girl Scout Days, Head Strong Foundation Days, etc.
Mascot Request Form Mascot appearances are on a first come, first serve basis. Not all requests can be fulfilled due to scheduling. If there is any trouble filling out this form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Promotional Activity: Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Villanova Athletics able to accept personal items, such as a T-shirt or ball, to be autographed by members of the team?
Due to the volume and frequency of requests, Villanova Athletics cannot accept items to be autographed. If the Department of Athletics is able to provide an autographed item, Villanova will provide it. Any item received by the Department of Athletics will be returned unsigned.
2. Can an autographed item be purchased from Villanova Athletics?
No. The Department of Athletics is not in the business of selling autographed items. Some donated items, however, do require a handling charge.
3. Can an autographed item be used as an auction or raffle item at a fundraiser?
Yes (with approval from the Compliance Office).
4. Does Villanova Athletics make autographed items available to individuals?
The Villanova Department of Athletics provides autographed items to charitable, educational, and some institutional entities. Typically this is limited to organizations, not individuals.
5. Will Villanova Athletics consider a donation for the benefit of a religious organization?
6. Will Villanova Athletics consider a donation to a profitable corporate entity?
No. This rule is strictly enforced and governed by the NCAA. Villanova Athletics is also prohibited from providing any item to a charitable organization/event that is sponsored or cosponsored by a commercial entity.
7. I received an item for a charitable organization last year. Can I receive another item this year?
The Villanova Department of Athletics will provide a maximum of one autographed item per organization, per year. Receipt of an item in no way guarantees subsequent donations.