Position: Ticket Office Intern
Hours: 35 per week. Must be willing to work some nights and weekends.
Start Date: August 1
End Date: May 1
Pay: $1400 per month; no benefits
Applications Accepted: April 7 – April 28
Required: Bachelor's Degree; strong customer service skills
Preferred: Previous experience in ticket operations and/or marketing experience
- Assist with the management of box office ticket sales
- Assist with game day ticket sales and will call operations for Men's & Women's Basketball, Lacrosse, and Football
- Process single game ticket orders and season renewals
- Manage the season ticket fulfillment process
- Develop ticket sales strategies to maximize attendance and revenue at Men's & Women's Basketball, Football, and Lacrosse games
- Assist with student ticket distribution
Other duties as assigned
During the application period, submit your application, resume, and cover letter here.