Position: Media Relations Intern
Hours: 35 per week. Must be willing to work some nights and weekends.
Start Date: August 1
End Date: May 31
Pay: $1400 per month; no benefits
Application Due Date: March 23-April 20
- Required: Bachelor's Degree
Preferred: At least one year of collegiate media relations experience
- Serve as the media relations contact for selected Olympic sports
- Publish media guides for assigned sports
- Assist with game management responsibilities at all men's and women's basketball games and football games
- Write and edit various department newsletters
- Help maintain department web site
- Perform office duties as assigned by department supervisor
Email resume, cover letter, and three references (Word or .pdf format preferred) to: email@example.com.