Position: Intramural Intern
Start Date: August 1
End Date: May 31
Pay: $1000 per month; no benefits
Application Due Date: May 31
Required: Bachelorís Degree; Strong management and interpersonal skills
Intern will act as the primary coordinator of the Universityís Intramural programs. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Also responsible for assisting with other Athletic/Intramural events as assigned. Must be willing to work nights and weekends.
- Hiring, training and evaluating Intramural student staff of over 75 employees. Provide direct supervision to student employees and ensure employee compliance with Department expectations. Conduct ongoing student employee training sessions and annual student employee evaluations.
- Oversee the planning, scheduling, and administration of Intramural games, tournaments and special events. Ensure participant compliance with Department policies and procedures.
- Maintain inventory of Intramural equipment.
- Conduct captain and employee meetings as required.
- Maintain Intramural records.
- Maintain the Intramural website. Responsible for the routing marketing of Intramural programs.
- Act as game manager for a variety of varsity sports at Villanova.
Email resume, cover letter, and three references (Word or .pdf format preferred) to: email@example.com.