Athletic Director's Office
Position: Athletics Director's Office Intern
Hours: 35 per week.
Start Date: August 1
End Date: May 31
Pay: $1400 per month; no benefits
Applications Accepted: March 15 - April 15
Required: Bachelor's Degree; proficiency with personal computer applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint); outstanding communication skills; ability to follow direction and to manage multiple projects simultaneously; detail-oriented; flexibility to intersperse simple tasks with important administrative responsibilities; confidentiality
Preferred: Some knowledge of NCAA rules; interest in athletic administration
- Provide support to the day-to-day coordination of operational activities in the Athletic Director's Office including: answering the phone, typing memos and letters, preparing HR forms, maintaining the Athletic Director's email account, compiling a monthly calendar and the department personnel directory, assisting with special projects for the Athletics Director, Senior Associate Athletics Director & Executive Administrative Assistant
- Responsible for preparing, distributing, and tracking event contracts for 24 varsity sport programs
- Responsible for arranging all travel for the Athletic Director and producing an itinerary for each trip Responsible for tracking sick and vacation time for all full-time coaches and employees
- Responsible for monitoring University procurement and purchasing accounts and creating expense reports in Concur
- Various projects as assigned by the Athletics Director and Senior Associate Athletics Director
During the application period, submit your application, resume, and cover letter here.