The Jake Nevin Field HouseComplex Hours
This facility houses the administrative offices of the Athletic Department, Ticket Office, the Marketing & Promotions office, the Block V Club, Athletic Training Room, equipment rooms, coaches offices, and locker rooms for the Women's Lacrosse, Field Hockey, Softball, and Women's Volleyball teams. The Jake Nevin Field House serves as the home court for the Women's Volleyball team, and is used for Intramurals. Located inside the Jake Nevin Field House is the Severance Room, which serves as a meeting area for conferences and receptions.
The Jake Nevin Field House is the main center of athletic activity on campus. It was built in 1932 and renamed in 1985 after longtime Villanova athletic trainer Jake Nevin. In the Fall of 2000, the basketball surface was refurbished to enhance the capabilities of the facility.